Webinar “Right approach in designing and specifying of FIBC” by Amir Samadijavan
Right approach in designing and specifying of FIBC considering performance, material and hygiene requirements …
This webinar will provide you with a deep knowledge about FIBC, enable you to verify and improve your specifications. You will learn how to specify a FIBC considering performance, material and hygiene requirements to avoid any dispute with your supplier and to provide a professional service to your customer.
YOU CAN LEARN:
- Design “fit to purpose” FIBC
- Understand commonly used international terminology
- Cost drivers and where to look to improve the bottom line without compromising the quality
- Clear communication toward supplier and customer to avoid dispute and claim
- Confusion about food grade FIBC! Do we address what we really mean?!
- Understand various international standards and regulation on hygiene production environment, learn the difference between what is mandatory and what is common way of doing!
- Supplier due diligence, where to look in terms of quality, production environment and ethics
- Beginning: 10 AM
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Fee: € 240